As the weather turns colder, we tend to start eating a bit heavier. Try this salad for a nice light meal that still celebrates the traditional tastes of fall.
Makes 2 – 4 servings
4 cups kale, chopped
3 apples, diced
1 cup cauliflower, diced
1 cup toasted walnuts & tart cherries (or nuts, seeds, and dried fruit of choice)
8 oz. feta cheese
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Toss all salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss, and enjoy!
Tags: Apple | Cauliflower | Kale