You know that sense of comfort you get when you eat some chicken noodle soup on a cold day when you’re feeling a little under the weather? This soup will bring you that exact same feeling and you’ll also get even more bang for your buck when it comes to nutrition!
- 4 cups bone broth (Available locally from Erie Bone Broth)
- 1 cup carrots, cit into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1/2 lb. pappardelle pasta (Available locally from Ohio City Pasta)
- 2 cups spinach
- a pinch of red pepper flakes
- 4 hard boiled eggs, cut into halves
- In a medium sized pot, add broth, carrots, and red pepper flakes and bring to a slow boil. Let simmer for about 10 minutes to allow carrots to soften.
- Cook pasta according to packaging and strain.
- Add pasta and spinach to the broth. Stir until combined.
- Spoon into bowls and top with two hard boiled egg halves. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and ENJOY!