No kneading, no rising, no problem! Make this hassle free bread to impress your family.
3/4 cup Milk
1 Tbsp. Vinegar
2 cups + 1 tsp. Flour
1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
1/4 cup Baby Garlic, chopped
1/4 cup Fresh Sage, chopped
1/2 cup Alpine Cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Mix the milk and vinegar, and set aside to sit for 5-10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and baking soda. Mix well.
- Add sage and garlic to dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour milk into center. Add cheese and mix to form a sticky dough.
- Drop dough onto a nonstick baking sheet. Flatten the ball of dough slightly, and cut a large “X” in the middle.
- Dust the top with 1 tsp of flour.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until the bread begins to get golden.