Next week’s store hours:
Wednesday, 7am – 6pm (or until order cap is reached)
As of May 27th, we are using a new platform for our online store, offering a more powerful program that has experienced no crashes related to high traffic. Expect a significantly different and much improved shopping experience.
Our community is in need of fresh, nutrient dense produce and healthy foods now more than ever. To make them accessible with minimal contact, we are using a centralized online pre-order//pick-up system. *Pre-ordering online is required. We do not allow any on-site sales.
Countryside Farmers’ Market at Howe Meadow has been postponed. We are currently awaiting approval of our safety plan by CVNP. As soon as we have determined a start date for Howe Meadow, we will announce on here, our social media channels, and our weekly email newsletter. Until that time comes, we will continue to support local farmers and food producers through Countryside Curbside.
Akron Coffee Roasters
Ash Creek Farm
Baker’s Fresh Produce & Honey
Banzhaf Garten Organic Farm
Brighton Wool & Honey
Crooked River Coffee Co.
Curly Tail Organic Farm
Front 9 Farm
Huffman Fruit Farm
Little Bean Farm and Larder
Log Cabin Farm
Ms. Julie’s Kitchen
Mud Run Farm
Ohio City Pasta
Old Forge Dairy
Pickle Patch Acres
Rainbow Gardens, LLC
Red Run Bison Farm
Schmidt Family Farms
Simon Certified Organic Family Farm
SMYRNA Mediterranean Morsels
Tea Hills Farm
Tierra Verde Farms
Trigo’s Artisan Bakery
Western Reserve Heritage Seed Co.
Yellow House Cheese
**Not all vendors participate every week**
If you don’t see your favorite vendor, click here for a list of all our vendors and their contact information. We encourage you to contact them directly until we are able to support them through Countryside Curbside!
How it Works
Step 1: Shop!
Pre-order//pay during the open hours of the online store (Wednesday 7am – 6pm), or before we reach our order limit.
- Select your pick-up time window at check-out. Arriving in this selected window will help us ensure that traffic stays under control.
- There is a $5 fee added to every order.
Step 2: pick-up!
Pick-up your items at Old Trail School during your scheduled time-slot on the following Saturday.
- Pick-ups will be drive-thru style with Countryside staff and volunteers serving as car hops.
- If you place an order, specific details on how the pick-up process works will be emailed to you the Friday prior to pick-up day.
Huge thank you to Old Trail School for providing us with the perfect Curbside venue!
When you make your purchase today, please consider including a tax deductible gift to Countryside.
- Support the operation of our farmers’ markets, bringing you nutritious locally grown and produced food
- Help over 80 local businesses and farmers by ensuring them a vibrant direct-to-consumer marketplace
- Help hundreds of families in need access healthy, fresh food and increase buying power through our food access programs like Produce Perks
- Grow the next generation of farm and food producers and help us keep over 2,000 acres of land in sustainable production
Countryside and our farmers//food producers appreciate your support!
Important Details & Resources
- We’re here for you! We are happy to help you place an order.
- Call 234-334-4622 or email email@example.com.
Inclement Weather Plan
- We are remaining flexible to adapt to changing circumstances and may make adjustments if the weather appears to prevent us from serving you efficiently.
- In the event that we need to change our plan due to weather, we will notify you via email as soon as that happens.
Be sure to select “SNAP Customer” from the drop-down menu, rather than “Credit Card Customer” when creating your account. From there, the process is simple!
If the $5 order fee, pick-up logistics, or the online ordering//payment process present a challenge, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to accommodate you.