Our community is in need of fresh, nutrient dense produce and healthy foods now more than ever. Farmers’ Markets, as well as their farmers and food producers, have been designated as “essential services” in Governor DeWine’s “Stay at Home” Order.
To make them accessible with minimal contact, we are using a centralized online pre-order//pick-up system.
We learned a lot from Countryside Curbside 1.0 and have now regrouped to bring you Countryside Curbside 2.0. This is going to be a scaled back version of 1.0.
- There will be 10 vendors this week. This is a temporary, but necessary measure to help us develop and refine the order delivery process. When we know that we can provide smooth order delivery, we will be able to include more vendors. This week’s participating vendors:
- Produce//Honey: Baker’s Fresh Produce & Honey, Martha’s Farm
- Grains//Eggs//Maple Syrup: Mud Run Farm
- Meat//Eggs//Honey//Maple Syrup: Simon Certified Organic Family Farm, Tea Hills Farm, Tierra Verde Farms
- Bread: Ash Creek Farm, Crustworthy Bread, Trigo’s Artisan Bakery
- Easter Flowers: Little Bean Farm & Larder
- If you don’t see your favorite vendor on this list, click here for a list of all our vendors and their contact information. We encourage you to contact them directly until we are able to support them through Countryside Curbside!
- We will be taking a limited number of orders. If you don’t have the opportunity to order this week, ordering will be open again next Tuesday at noon.
Below are some basics of the Curbside process. If you are a first time Curbside customer, we recommend reading all the way through.
Step 1: Shop!
Pre-order//pay between Tuesday @ noon and Wednesday @ noon, or until order limit is reached.
- Select your pick-up time window at check-out. Arriving in this selected window is very important. It will help us ensure that traffic stays under control. All pick-ups will be at Old Trail School.
- There is a $3 fee ($2.81 + tax) added to every order.
Step 2: pick-up!
Pick-up your items at Old Trail School during your scheduled time-slot on the following Saturday.
- Pick-ups will be drive-thru style with Countryside staff and volunteers serving as car hops.
- There will be 3 pick-up stations – produce, meat and baked goods.
- We are continuing to fine-tune the plan and you will have more details before Saturday.
- Please have truck unlocked for us to place groceries in your vehicle.
- Please do not get out of your car
Huge thank you to Old Trail School for providing us with the perfect curbside venue!
Finally, some good news! Produce Perks will be an unlimited match. Click button below for detailed instructions on how to place an order.
We’re here for you! We are happy to help you place an order. Call 234-334-4622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the $3 order fee, pick-up logistics, or the online ordering//payment process present a challenge, email email@example.com and we will do our very best to accommodate you.