Shop local from 30+ farmers, food entrepreneurs, and artists through the winter season at our indoor farmers’ market at Old Trail School. We offer the option to shop in-person or preorder and pick-up curbside.
Masks will be required regardless of vaccine status and we will be managing the number of shoppers in the school at all times in order to control traffic. We are very fortunate to be given the opportunity to hold our market indoors at Old Trail School – our staff, volunteers, and customers are expected to abide by all policies put forth by Old Trail School.
Market Policies & Things to Know
- Face coverings are required regardless of vaccine status.
- Stay home if you or someone in your home is not feeling well.
- Maintain 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Refrain from touching products. Allow vendors to touch and bag for you.
- No compost collection on-site.
- No dogs allowed, with the exception of service animals.
How to Preorder
- Visit the Farmers’ Market Preorder Page.
- Review “Curbside Pick-Up Process”.
- Click the “Shop Now” button to be taken to the online store.
- Create an account and begin shopping the online catalog during store hours, Tuesday 10am – Wednesday 6pm.
**preorder is optional**
Market customers should park in the spacious Old Trail School parking lot, and enter the main school entrance.
Please do not park in the Fire Lane.