Countryside Curbside Farmers’ Market at Old Trail School allows you to shop from 29 local farmers and food producers with the bare-minimum of contact. Market shoppers will:
- Shop the online store here during the open hours: Tuesday 10am – Wednesday 6pm (or until order cap is reached).
- Pick-up their order curbside during their designated time-slot in the Old Trail School parking lot that Saturday where orders will be placed directly into their trunks by Countryside staff and volunteers.
We accept the Ohio Direction Card and offer Produce Perks, a $1-for-$1 match on fresh produce up to $25. More info on how it works below.
- Please make sure your current contact information is updated in your profile in case we need to contact you regarding your order or during pickup.
- The storefront of Local Food Marketplace will look updated, but it functions the same.
Ohio Direction Card (SNAP//EBT) Customers
Purchases are matched up to $25 in Produce Perks for fresh produce.
- New Customers: Register for an LFM account here and click the “SNAP Customer” bubble during this process.
- Place your order.
- NOTE: You can purchase non-SNAP eligible items on your order. If you would like to do so, please add a credit card to your account. It will only be charged for these items.
- Prior to pick-up, the $5 delivery fee will be removed and your order will be credited with up to $25 in Produce Perks for your produce purchases.
- You will receive a pick-up reminder on Friday afternoon with additional information.
- When your order is delivered to your car, we will process the transaction on your Ohio Direction Card.
- NOTE: If you do not spend the full matching amount of Produce Perks on an order, you will receive the excess in tokens that can be applied to future orders or spent at in-person markets in 2021.
The Pick-up Process:
- Upon arrival, we ask that you pull into any parking spot and text 234-339-0994 with the first and last name your order was placed under as well as your vehicle color, make, and model.
- If you are unable to text, you may call the number and leave a message with the information stated above, but texts are preferred.
- Please do not text that you have arrived until you are physically on site to prevent backups for those that are already waiting.
- You will receive a text back or a phone call when your order is ready. At that time, please pull up to the main entrance of the building for volunteers to load items into your trunk.
- Please place a sign in your passenger side window with the first and last name your order was placed under.
- Please have your trunk popped for easy no-contact loading.
- If you would like to double check your items, please move your vehicle to a parking spot to keep the loading area clear.
- We are utilizing a new system for pickup logistics – please be patient with us as we do the best we can to iron out any wrinkles. Wait times may be longer than usual as vendors and volunteers re-orient to a new market setup.
- Remain in your vehicle during pickup. If you step out of your vehicle, you must be wearing a face covering that covers both your nose and mouth.
- No customers will be permitted inside Old Trail School.
Not operating due to COVID-19:
- Local Loyalty
- Zero Waste
- Live Music
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Children’s Activities