This dish fuses the flavors of daikon radish, which is traditionally in asian cuisine with cilantro, which is found in many Mexican dishes. And a bonus, no cooking required!
Makes 1 serving
1 large Daikon Radish
1/4 cup Microgreens
2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
1 tsp. Honey
2 tsp. Olive Oil
2 tsp. Lemon Juice
1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Peel the radish. Spiralize into noodles using a spiralizer or cut into very thin strips by hand.
- Cut carrot into matchstick sized pieces.
- In a bowl, toss together radish, carrot, and microgreens.
- In a separate bowl, mix together cilantro, honey, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic powder until combined.
- Drizzle dressing over “noodles” and enjoy!