This recipe might not include any produce but it’s still supporting local in the sweetest way possible! These make the perfect snack, giving you the energy to power through the rest of your day!
Makes about 30 balls
- 1 1/2 cups rolled spelt (Locally produced by Mud Run Farm)
- 1/2 cup puffed spelt (Locally produced by Mud Run Farm)
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup chocolate, roughly chopped (Locally produced by Chocolate Harmony)
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice (Locally produced by Nosh Butters)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- In a large mixing bowl, stir all ingredients until well combined.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a tray.
- Place tray in the fridge for an hour to allow them to set. You could also just eat them all and skip the fridge step if that’s more your style.