Accepting Preorders Every Market Week
We are utilizing a centralized online preorder platform. In order to allow time for vendors to update inventory and prepare orders, the online store will be open select hours – Tuesday 10am – Wednesday 6pm.
Be sure to select “SNAP Customer” from the drop-down menu, rather than “Credit Card Customer” when creating your account. From there, the process is simple! Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Curbside Pick-Up Process
- Visit Old Trail School on Saturday morning during your designated pickup time-slot.
- Upon arrival, we ask that you pull into any parking spot and text 234-339-0994 with the first and last name your order was placed under as well as your vehicle color, make, and model.
- If you are unable to text, you may call the number and leave a message with the information stated above, but texts are preferred.
- Please do not text that you have arrived until you are physically on site to prevent backups for those that are already waiting.
- You will receive a text back or a phone call when your order is ready. At that time, please pull up to the curbside loading area for volunteers to load items into your trunk.
- Please place a sign in your passenger side window with the first and last name your order was placed under.
- Please have your trunk popped for easy no-contact loading.
- If you would like to double check your items, please move your vehicle to a parking spot to keep the loading area clear.
If you have any issues during pick-up, please text 234-339-0994.
If you have any questions or issues after pick-up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why is there a fee?
Countryside started pre-orders and curbside service during COVID to ensure our producers and consumers could still connect around local food. This necessary action showed us that there are mutual benefits to keeping that going in our new post-COVID world.
The fee helps Countryside cover our cost of the platform, transaction fees and staffing that it takes to operate the program.