Ginger has hit the market and we can’t wait to use it! The combination of ginger and garlic will blow your tastebuds away.
Makes 3-4 servings
1 lb. Beef Strips
2 Tbsp. Fresh Ginger, grated
1 clove Garlic, minced
2 Tbsp. Oil
1 Bell Pepper, diced
2 cups Greens of Choice, roughly chopped
1 cup String Beans
1 1/2 cup Beef Broth
2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef strips. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook bell pepper, beans, and greens in olive oil over medium heat until soft.
- Add ginger and garlic to pan; stir for 1-2 minutes. Add the beef to the pan.
- Stir together beef broth and cornstarch, and drizzle over beef mixture. While stirring, cook about 1 minute to thicken sauce.
- Serve over hot rice or cauliflower rice. Enjoy!