After a day in the sun, this light dish will be just what you are looking for. To make this recipe even less time consuming, buy a pre-made chicken patty instead.
8 oz. Ground Chicken
2/3 cup Bread crumbs
1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
1 Tbsp Onion Powder
2 handfuls Green Beans
1/2 cup Strawberries
1 Tbsp Water
2 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 cup Micro greens
- In a bowl, combine chicken, egg, bread crumbs, garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix until combined. Form into patty.
- Cook chicken on skillet over medium-high heat until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- In a separate pan, steam or boil green beans until tender, about 10 minutes.
- In a blender, blend strawberries and water until smooth. Alternatively, for a chunky sauce, mash the strawberries with a fork and do not add water.
- Add balsamic vinegar to strawberry sauce and stir well.
- On your plate, make a bed of green beans. Add chicken patty. Top with micro greens and strawberry sauce. Enjoy!