Is your favorite color green? If so, you will love this dish made from all green produce!
1 package Spinach Gnocchi
1 cups Peas, shelled
3 spears Asparagus
1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
3 Tbsp Butter
1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions.
- Cut asparagus spears into thin disks, similar to how you would cut a green onion.
- Melt the butter. Mix in garlic powder.
- Top the cooked gnocchi with peas, asparagus, and parsley.
- Mix with the butter sauce and enjoy!
**Option: You can also choose to cook the asparagus and peas if you desire.