Mummies, Monsters, and Ghosts – oh my! This spooky charcuterie board is sure to be a hit at your next Halloween bash, or for just a cool autumn night in with some friends.
Here’s How to Make it:
Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapeño Mummies
- Jalapeños, cut in half
- Crescent Roll Dough, 1 container
- 1 Block of Cream Cheese
- Green Onions, 3/4 cup
- Garlic Salt, to taste
- Start by cutting the jalapeños in half, scooping the seeds and any other leftover pieces to hollow out the middle.
- Then, in a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese (softened), green onions and garlic salt.
- Stuff the jalapeños, wrap in pieces of crescent roll, and leave room to use capers as the “eyeballs”.
- Bake at 350℉ for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Peanut Butter Apple Monsters
- 3 Apples
- Peanut Butter
- Pine Nuts
- Candy Eyeballs
- Start by cutting the apples in half, and then cutting a sliver out of the side of the apple to mimic the shape of a mouth.
- Fill the “mouth” with peanut butter, and align pine nuts along the edges of the sliver to make the apples “teeth”
- Place candy eyeballs on to bring the creature to life.
Cinnamon Brie Centerpiece With Pumpkin Design
- Double-Creme Brie
- Cinnamon Powder
- Pumpkin Baking Stencil
- Unwrap your brie and let soften on the counter for about 20-30 minutes.
- Using a pumpkin-shaped stencil, carefully sprinkle cinnamon powder on top of the brie, creating a cute pumpkin design on top.
- 4 Bananas
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Cut the bananas in half.
- Place 3 chocolate chips on the “face” of each of them, creating “eyes” and a “mouth”.
- Dried Salami
- Apple-Smoked Gouda
- Cinnamon-Honey Almonds
- A wine of your choice