Shop local and direct from your nearby farmers, food entrepreneurs, and artists in the scenic Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
Following recommendations from the CDC and Governor DeWine, we are offering a pre-order option and implementing precautionary requirements at the market to keep everyone as safe as possible. We will continue to monitor changes relating to COVID-19 and adjust requirements as necessary. Please respect staff and vendor expectations or we will have to implement further restrictive measures, possibly resulting in a complete shut down of the market.
COVID-19 Market Requirements
Please help us ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone:
- Stay home if you or someone in your home is feeling sick. This includes a fever, flu-like symptoms, or otherwise.
- Face covering required. Our vendors and staff are wearing masks to protect you. Please wear a mask to protect them too.
- Maintain 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Limit shoppers to 1 if possible. A 2nd shopper may wait at our entrance to help carry items or pairs may separate to pick up items from multiple vendors more efficiently.
- 8:30 – 9am is for self-identified vulnerable and elderly shoppers.
- 4 hand sanitizer stations will be set up throughout the market for customer use.
- Refrain from touching products. Let farmers and vendors know which products you would like and allow them to select and bag for you.
- Limit socializing. Keep your visit short and do not linger, socialize or congregate inside the market, so our vendors can serve as many customers as possible.
- Shop efficiently. Pre-order online, and shop with a grocery list.
- No dogs allowed, with the exception of service animals.
- No on-site food or beverage consumption.
- No “extra-curriculars”. This includes music, cooking demos, kids’ activities, non-profits, picnic tables, etc.
- No compost or trash collection on-site. Any wasted generated must be packed out by vendors
- No porta-potty available to customers. Plan accordingly.
- No cash on hand. Countryside staff, located in the market information booth, will not be accepting cash. They will accept cards or checks in exchange for sanitized tokens. Vendors will still accept cash if they so choose to.
How to Preorder
- Visit the Howe Meadow Pre-Order Page.
- Review “Pick-Up Instructions”.
- Click the “Shop Now” button to be taken to the online store.
- Create an account and begin shopping the online catalog during store hours, Tuesday 3pm – Wednesday 6pm.
**preorder is optional**
Howe Meadow has a dedicated parking lot. Enter the site from Riverview Rd and follow sign and parking volunteer directions to parking area. Handicapped Parking is available, please follow sign. Please do not park in any areas not designated for parking. Please reserve Handicapped Parking for those who need it.