Saturdays, 9am to 12pm
May 1 – October 30
Be notified as soon as popular produce come into season and reply to texts with market feedback and questions!
Shop local and direct from 50+ of your nearby farmers, food entrepreneurs, and artists in the scenic Cuyahoga Valley National Park. For your convenience, we will also offer the option to pre-order and walk up to the market to pick-up orders from vendors OR pre-order and pick-up curbside (new this season).
Howe Meadow is on federal land and because we are creating a space where people will naturally congregate, we are required to follow federal mandates. Thank you in advance for respecting the policies put in place to keep everyone safe.
Market Policies & Things to Know
Please help us ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone:
- Face covering required. Because we are creating a space where people will naturally congregate, according to federal mandates, we must require everyone in the market area to wear a mask.
- Maintain 6 feet between yourself and others, when possible.
- Refrain from touching products. Let farmers and vendors know which products you would like and allow them to select and bag for you.
- Open early from 8:30 – 9am for self-identified vulnerable and elderly shoppers.
- 4 hand sanitizer stations will be set up throughout the market for customer use.
- Stay home if you aren’t feeling well.
- No dogs allowed, with the exception of service animals.
- No food or beverage consumption in the market area. Feel free to picnic in the meadow & enjoy the park.
- No compost collection on-site.
How to Preorder // Pickup Curbside
- Visit the Howe Meadow Pre-Order Page.
- Review “Pick-Up Instructions”.
- Click the “Shop Now” button to be taken to the online store.
- Create an account and begin shopping the online catalog during store hours, Tuesday 10am – Wednesday 6pm.
**preorder is optional**
Howe Meadow has a dedicated parking lot. Enter the site from Riverview Rd and follow sign and parking volunteer directions to parking area. Handicapped Parking is available, please follow sign. Please do not park in any areas not designated for parking. Please reserve Handicapped Parking for those who need it.