Saturdays, 9am to 12pm
May 7 – October 29, 2022
Be notified as soon as popular produce come into season and reply to texts with market feedback and questions!
We’d love to hear your favorite memories, experiences and stories from the Countryside Farmers’ Market at Howe Meadow.
Join us to support your favorite vendors and meet all the new folks!
We have an amazing line up of local farms, food producers, artists, and makers this season! Over 65 northeast Ohio businesses, live music every week, cooking demos and tastings of what’s in season, and activities for all ages!
Howe Meadow is located in the scenic Cuyahoga Valley National Park at 4040 Riverview Rd, and it’s the perfect way to spend a Saturday!
For your convenience, you can preorder and arrive anytime to pick up your order at each of your favorite vendor booths, and never miss out on your seasonal produce.
Find the weekly vendor map below, and please remember vendor participation can change at anytime.
Market Policies & Things to Know
Please help us ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone:
- We welcome anyone still wanting to continue wearing a face covering to do so.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations will be set up throughout the market for customer use.
- Stay home if you aren’t feeling well.
- Dogs are only permitted during Yappy Hour – 11am-12pm. If you want to bring your pup but don’t want to miss out on your favorite items, we suggest placing a preorder.
- Please pack out your trash or use the cans by the info booth. We’re working to become a zero-waste market.
- No smoking or vaping in the market area.
Click each feature to learn more.
Howe Meadow has a dedicated parking lot next to the meadow. Enter the meadow from Riverview Road (please be aware the railroad tracks at the entrance are active) and follow the signs and parking volunteers’ directions to the parking area. Accessible parking is available and marked, please see a parking volunteer if you need assistance. Please do not park in any areas not designated for parking.