Use peanut butter in a new way to create this thai inspired dish!
4 oz. Noodles, fresh (Available locally from Ohio City Pasta)
1/3 cup Peanut Butter
2 Tbsp. Honey
3 Tbsp. Soy sauce
1/4 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
1/4 cup Water
2-4 small Carrots
1-2 handfuls Tatsoi
2 Salad Turnips
- Cook noodles until al dente. Set aside.
- Melt the peanut butter in the microwave.
- Whisk together peanut butter, honey, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and 1/8 cup of water. Add more water until desired consistency is reached (should be able to pour).
- Chop carrots and turnips into small, thin pieces.
- Microwave tatsoi with a small amount of water for 1 minute, or until wilted.
- Combine noodles, veggies, and sauce into a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Serve cold. Enjoy!