After visiting the market on a Saturday morning, this is the perfect brunch dish to showcase your fresh and delicious purchases from local businesses!
1/2 cup Milk
1/4 cup + 1/4 cup Raspberries
1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
6 slices Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Butter as needed
- Blend together milk and raspberries until raspberries are fully liquid.
- In a wide bowl, whisk together eggs, raspberry milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
- Coat a skillet with butter and place over medium heat.
- Dip the bread in the egg mixture, making sure all sides are coated.
- Cook the French toast until golden brown, flipping halfway through.
- To serve, top the toast with remaining fresh raspberries. Drizzle with maple syrup.