Goodbye marinara, Hello squash sauce! We recommend using artichoke ravioli for an extra something special.
Makes 3 servings
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 lbs. Summer Squash (assorted), diced
- 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 dozen Ravioli
- 1/3 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1/2 cup Fresh Basil
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook garlic in the olive oil until browned.
- Add squash and onion to pan and increase heat slightly. Cook for 25-35 minutes, or until squash gets sticky and slightly browned. Season with salt and pepper. *Option to puree the sauce to make it smooth after cooking.
- While sauce is cooking, cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Add cooked ravioli to the squash skillet, along with 1/4 cup of the ravioli cooking liquid. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Plate and top with Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
Tags: basil | Onion | ravioli | Summer squash