Swap potatoes for rutabaga in this breakfast dish!
1 large Rutabaga, peeled and cubed
2 Tbsp. Honey
2 Tbsp. Olive oil
4 Sausage links
1/4 cup Ramps, chopped
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
- Put the cubed rutabaga in a frying pan with about 1 inch of water. Cover and steam for 20-30 minutes, or until soft. Dump excess water, add oil, and brown rutabaga, about 5 minutes.
- Cook sausage on stovetop or grill.
- Chop sausage into bite size pieces.
- Combine cooked rutabaga, cooked sausage, ramps, and salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Drizzle with honey and enjoy!