Senior Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program Vouchers
How It Works
- Senior FMNP Vouchers are distributed by Area Agencies on Aging. Distribution methods and times vary by agency. Click here to locate your local agency and contact them for more information.
- Bring your vouchers to any market listed below while they are valid. (Be sure to check the expiration date.)
- Vouchers can be spent on fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs, and honey – spend your vouchers with any farmer at the market.
Markets accepting Senior FMNP vouchers, click through for more details:
- Barberton Farmers’ Market ~ June-September || Tuesdays, 2pm-7pm || 505 W Tuscarawas Ave, Barberton, OH 44203
- Countryside Farmers’ Market at Howe Meadow ~ May-October || Saturdays, 9am-12pm || 4040 Riverview Rd, Peninsula, OH 44264
- HAPI Fresh Farmers’ Market ~ July-September || Wednesdays, 4pm-7pm || Akron Cooperative Farm, 381 Ontario St, Akron, OH, 44304
- Summit Lake Neighborhood Farmers’ Market ~ June-September || Tuesdays, 4pm-7pm || 380 W Crosier St, Akron, OH 44311