This is the perfect side dish for your fall dinners, and it is ready in less than 20 minutes!
Makes 4 servings
1 pint brussel sprouts
1/4 cup leeks, thinly sliced
1 Tbsp. + 1 Tbsp. olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
balsamic vinegar to taste
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes.
- Shred the brussel sprouts by cutting into thin strips.
- Add brussel sprouts and leeks to the pan. Drizzle 1 Tbsp oil on top.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes, or until sprouts are browned. Stir every minute.
- Remove from heat and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Enjoy!