If you want a way to turn your squash into the entree, look no further. Swap out the bacon for tofu to make this plant based.
Makes 4-6 servings
1 Spaghetti Squash
1 Tbsp. Oil
Salt & Pepper, to taste
1 lb. Bacon Ends
4 cups Greens of Choice
2 Poblano Peppers, chopped
1 Yellow Onion, chopped
1 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Slice spaghetti squash in half and scoop out seeds. Brush or spray with oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake at 400°F for 40 minutes or until tender.
- In a large sauté pan, cook bacon. Once cooked, remove from pan, set aside, and dump grease.
- Add greens, pepper, and onion to the sauté pan and cook until soft.
- Shred spaghetti squash with a fork and combine with bacon and veggie mixture.
- Top with fresh parsley and enjoy!