This dish combines the flavors of hot pepper, fresh ginger, fresh garlic, fresh cilantro, and onions to completely stimulate your taste buds, leaving you longing for more.
- 1 cup Spelt Berries or Rice, cooked
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 large Sweet Potatoes, diced into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1 Hot Pepper, finely diced or 1/4 cup Bell Pepper finely diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. Ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- Sat & Pepper to taste
- Prepare your rice or spelt berries and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add sweet potatoes and cook for 5 minutes. Add hot peppers, garlic, onion, and salt & pepper; cook for an additional 5 minutes. Add ginger and cilantro; cook for another 5 minutes or until sweet potatoes are cooked through.
- Put mixture on top of spelt berries or rice & ENJOY!