Take advantage of tomatillos before they are gone with this chili recipe. It can be made in just 30 minutes!
Makes 4 servings
1 lb. ground pork
Salt and pepper to taste
1 pint tomatillos, dry skins removed
2-3 poblano peppers
4 jalapeño peppers
1 cloves garlic, minced
1 large onion, chopped
- Broil tomatillos and peppers for about 10 minutes, or until blackened. (*Option to boil or sauté instead). Let sit covered for 10 minutes.
- In a pan over medium heat, cook the ground pork. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pork and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove skin, tops, and seeds from peppers.
- Blend together tomatillos and peppers. Add to pork and stir until combined.
Tags: Garlic | Jalapeño Pepper | Onion | Poblano Pepper | Tomatillos