While radishes taste great on salads, try cooking them and making a new cream cheese spread that’s perfect for any time of the day.
Makes 6-8 servings
3-5 large Radish of Choice
2 Tbsp. Oil or Butter
A pinch Salt
2 Tbsp. Honey
8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 loaf Fresh Bread, sliced
Microgreens for garnish
- Chop radish into small, uniform sized pieces. You can also do this in a food processor.
- In a medium skillet, heat oil on high. Once hot, add radishes and a pinch of salt. Stir to coat. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in honey to radishes and turn heat down to medium. Cook for 3 more minutes.
- Mix together cream cheese and radishes. You may want to use a blender or food processor for a smoother texture.
- Spread mixture on a slice of bread and garnish with microgreens. Enjoy!