TANF Fruit & Vegetable Program
You could be eligible for $40 in FREE fruits and vegetables at Countryside Farmers’ Markets!
Eligible recipients meet all of the following criteria:
- You are a US citizen OR meet a citizen exception
- You have a minor child in the household or are pregnant
- Your monthly household income is at or below:
- $2,127 for a one person household
- $2,874 for a two person household
- $3,620 for a three person household
- $4,367 for a four person household
- $5,114 for a five person household
What Happens Next
Sign up for the program by visiting the Produce Perks tent at one of their farmers’ market enrollment events. Click here to find an enrollment event near you.
If you do not meet the criteria for this program but you have SNAP/EBT, you can still receive extra fruits and vegetables! Click here for more information.
How to Shop
Where to Shop
You can use your coupons at any of these market locations. Note that each market has different days/hours of operation. Summit Lake Farmers’ Market & Barberton Farmers’ Market are accessible on public transportation (click for metro map).
- Countryside Farmers’ Market at Howe Meadow ~ May-October || Saturdays, 9am-12pm || 4040 Riverview Rd, Peninsula, OH 44264
- Barberton Farmers Market (formerly Anna Dean Farm Market) ~ June-October || Tuesdays, 2pm-7pm || 505 W Tuscarawas Ave, Barberton, OH 44203 — get there on Akron Metro!
- Garrettsville Farmers’ Market ~ June – August || Thursdays, 4pm-7pm || 8111 Main St, Garrettsville, OH, 44231
- Haymaker Farmers’ Market (outdoor) ~ April – November || Saturdays, 9am-1pm || Franklin Ave and Summit St, Kent, OH 44240
- Summit Lake Neighborhood Farmers’ Market ~ June 8 – September 29 || Tuesdays, 4pm-7pm || 380 W Crosier St, Akron, OH 44311 — get there on Akron Metro!