TANF Fruit & Vegetable Program
You could be eligible for $40 in FREE fruits and vegetables through Countryside Curbside Farmers’ Market at Old Trail School!
Eligible recipients meet all of the following criteria:
- You are a US citizen OR meet a citizen exception
- You have a minor child in the household or are pregnant
- Your monthly household income is at or below:
- $2,127 for a one person household
- $2,874 for a two person household
- $3,620 for a three person household
- $4,367 for a four person household
- $5,114 for a five person household
If you meet these criteria, click the button below to complete an eligibility form.
What happens next?
- Please allow 3 working days for review and verification of eligibility.
- If you are not eligible, we will contact you to let you know.
- If you are eligible:
- An account will be created for you in the Curbside ordering platform; you will receive email notification to access this account.
- It will be pre-loaded with $40 in credits to be applied to fruit & vegetable purchases. (Credits expire June 30, 2021.)
How do I shop?
- Review the Countryside Curbside Farmers’ Market at Old Trail School ordering and pick-up information.
- Markets are bi-weekly through April.
- The Curbside store is open between Tuesday, 10am and Wednesday, 6pm for pick-up the following Saturday.
- You can order non-produce items as well, to be paid for with credit card or SNAP (if you are enrolled).
- Your order will not automatically reflect the Fruit & Vegetable credits; these will be manually applied before payment with credit card (on Friday afternoon) or SNAP (on Saturdays, at pick-up).
- NOTE: You do not have to spend the full $40 on one Curbside order. Your balance will be available until your $40 has been fully spent.
- If you are enrolled in SNAP, you are also eligible for Produce Perks. To learn more, expand the “Ohio Direction Card (SNAP//EBT) Customers” section on the Countryside Curbside Farmers’ Market at Old Trail School page.
Please contact Erin Molnar, Director of Local Food Programs, at email@example.com.