Packed full of nutrients, these veggie Rolls will reward more than just your taste buds!
1 large Collard Greens leaf
1/4 cup Micro Greens
1/4 cup Carrots
1/4 cup Turnips
1/4 cup Pea shoots
1/4 cup Beets
1/4 cup Radishes
Poppyseed Dressing as needed (Available locally from Savory Snackage)
- Peel carrots and beets. Shred into short, thin strips or chop into small pieces in food processor.
- Thinly slice the turnips and radishes into “matchstick” size pieces.
- Wash collard green leaf, and cut off stem. (*Option to steam the leaf)
- In the middle of the collard green, place all vegetables. Roll the leaf up like a burrito.
- Dip in the dressing and enjoy!