Zucchini is one of the more versatile vegetables we see this time of year. If you are getting tired of zoodles, this another fun and easy way to use zucchini!
Garlic Dill Cheese Curds
- Cut zucchini into disks. Place on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Add salt and pepper as desired.
- In a frying pan with olive oil, wilt kale and cook onion until translucent.
- Top half of the zucchini disks with the kale and onion mixture. Top the remaining half with a cheese curd (you may need to split the curds into smaller pieces if they are too large).
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes, or until zucchini is cooked and cheese is bubbly.
- Stack zucchini disk with cheese on top of zucchini disk with kale. Stack until 4 disks high. Enjoy!