This refreshing drink tastes great with or without alcohol!
Makes 1 serving
For the Syrup:
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 Cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Mint Tea
For the drink:
- 3/4 cup Ice
- 2 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 4 Tbsp. Cucumber Mint Syrup
- Chilled Sparkling Water, as needed
- 1/4 cup Blackberries
*Add 2 oz. Vodka or Gin and make it a cocktail!
- To make the syrup: Heat honey and water until boiling and honey is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add the cucumber and mint tea. Let steep for about 30 minutes. Strain syrup.
- To make the drink: Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add lemon juice, and syrup (Add vodka or gin here if you’re using it!) and shake until cold.
- Muddle the blackberries in the bottom of a glass. (You can use a spoon to do this if needed)
- Pour drink over blackberries and top with sparkling water. Garnish with cucumber.