Accepting Preorders Every Week!
There will no longer be curbside pick-up at Old Trail School. To pick-up your order, you must come to the physical market at Howe Meadow and pick-up your individual orders from each vendor. Elderly and self-identified vulnerable customers are welcome to shop from 8:30-9am.
We are utilizing a centralized online preorder platform. Not all vendors may choose to participate. In order to allow time for vendors to update inventory and prepare orders, the online store will be open select hours – Tuesday 3pm – Wednesday 6pm.
Be sure to select “SNAP Customer” from the drop-down menu, rather than “Credit Card Customer” when creating your account. From there, the process is simple! Please email email@example.com with any questions.
- Visit Howe Meadow during market hours on Saturday morning – we are open strictly for elderly and self-identified vulnerable from 8:30-9am.
- Walk up to the market to pick up your orders from each vendor – we will not be offering curbside pick-up.
- Be prepared with the name under which your order was placed.
COVID-19 Market Requirements
Please help us ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone:
- Stay home if you or someone in your home is feeling sick. This includes a fever, flu-like symptoms, or otherwise.
- Face covering required. Our vendors and staff are wearing masks to protect you. Please wear a mask to protect them too.
- Maintain 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Limit shoppers to 1 if possible. A 2nd shopper may wait at our entrance to help carry items or pairs may separate to pick up items from multiple vendors more efficiently.
- 8:30 – 9am is for self-identified vulnerable and elderly shoppers.
- 4 hand sanitizer stations will be set up throughout the market for customer use.
- Refrain from touching products. Let farmers and vendors know which products you would like and allow them to select and bag for you.
- Limit socializing. Keep your visit short and do not linger, socialize or congregate inside the market, so our vendors can serve as many customers as possible.
- Shop efficiently. Pre-order online, and shop with a grocery list.
- No dogs allowed, with the exception of service animals.
- No on-site food or beverage consumption.
- No “extra-curriculars”. This includes music, cooking demos, kids’ activities, non-profits, picnic tables, etc.
- No compost or trash collection on-site. Any wasted generated must be packed out by vendors
- No porta-potty available to customers. Plan accordingly.
- No cash on hand. Countryside staff, located in the market information booth, will not be accepting cash. They will accept cards or checks in exchange for sanitized tokens. Vendors will still accept cash if they so choose to.