This delicious salad has the perfect combination of nutrition, taste, and crunch. The Herbs De Provence chicken patties, smoked almonds, and feta are all packed with a crazy amount of flavor – making this a guaranteed mouth drooler! Never thought you would hear that in reference to a salad, did you?
2 cups Spinach, roughly chopped
- 2 cups Toyko Bekana, roughly chopped
- 1 cup Micro Greens
- 1/2 cup Smoked Almonds (Available locally from Savory Snackage)
- 1/2 cup Goat Milk Feta, cut into small cubes from (Available locally from Lucky Penny Farm)
- 4 Herbs De Provence Chicken Patties (Available locally from Tea Hills Farms)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp. of olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken patties and cook 10 minutes on each side.
- Add all other ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine. Separate into single serving bowls and top with chicken patties. Enjoy!